Don't see a role relevant to you?
Submit your CV and we'll assess your profile.
- You have at least 5 years experience, and will need to be familiar with 1st and 2nd fix work
- Preferably have a mix of residential and commercial site experience, but a minimum of residential experience will suffice
- Trade Qualified or highly experienced (10+ years)
- Shuttering/Formwork experience is preferred, be prepared to learn new skills and techniques
- You are open to working anywhere in New Zealand
- You will have at least 5 years experience
- You are NZ registered, and ideally licensed (or working towards it). Job offers for Electricians and HVAC/Refrigeration Engineers are conditional on acquiring full registration and licence. Candidates with a limited licence will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Commercial experience is preferred, but will look favourably upon those with heavy residential and industrial experience.
You have at least 5 years experience
You are NZ registered and licensed
In addition to the Trade Qualification, you will also preferably have Drainlaying and
Gas-fitting qualifications, or at the very least extensive experience in these areas
- You have at least 5 years overall experience
- You are prepared to complete your WTR endorsements in NZ immediately on arrival
- You have experience on Excavators, Diggers, Bobcats and preferably Graders.
- If you are not Trade Qualified, you will have extensive experience (at least 10 years+)
- You will have experience in repairing trucks/lorries, fixed as well mobile plant machinery
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience of both aspects (welding and fabrication)
- Welder only applicants are still welcomed but Arc Welding & MIG, TIG is a bonus.
- Any experience in Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Structural welding would be a plus point.
- CNC is preferred but not mandatory provided you have a minimum of 5 years post-trade qualification experience
- Non-mining industry experience will be looked upon favourably